DELiGHT Clear Daily (30 PCS)
All Day Comfort that Your Eyes Deserve
- Ultra-high oxygen transmissibility at Dk/t 150
- Solvent-free formula!
- Smart peripheral edge design which helps to improve surface wettability, reducing irritation and providing extra comfort
- Lowest Modulus at 0.6 MPa! Offering a softer & more comfortable wear
- UV protection against the harmful rays of the sun
You're looking for a lens that gives you comfort from the time you step out of the house in the morning till you head home after a late night out with friends. Well, look no further.
With Miacare's revolutionary EautraSil® Hydrophillic Silicone Technology setting a new benchmark in the industry with our high oxygen transmissibility, uncomfortable lens wear is a thing of the past! And to add to this, we look after your eyes in the long term too as our lenses help to ensure better corneal health!
Why settle for normal when you can have extraordinary? Ask for your Miacare SiHy lenses today!
EautraSil® Hydrophilic Silicone Technology – A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Longer Wear Time
1. Ultra-High Oxygen Permeability Compared to Conventional Hydrogel LensesConventional silicone hydrogel lenses are hydrophobic and require the use of solvents to combine silicone with hydrogel. To raise the standard of lens wear safety, miacare incorporates its world-leading EautraSil® Hydrophilic Silicone Technology to modify silicone molecules with new hydrophilic properties so that the silicone and hydrogel can be combined without solvent treatment. This results in the world's first solvent-free formula for silicone hydrogel lenses: no irritation, no allergic reactions!
With oxygen transmissibility at Dk/t 150 , more oxygen is allowed to pass through the lenses quickly to the cornea, effectively preventing hypoxia-related complications, such as redness, corneal neovascularization and corneal epithelium-aging.
2. Solvent-free Formula – Irritation-free, Allergic Reaction-free, Improved SafetyThe exclusive EautraSil® Hydrophilic Silicone Technology, silicone molecules can be combined with hydrogel perfectly without the use of solvents, which could potentially leave residues that cause irritation to the eye and allergies.
3. Low Modulus at 0.6 MPa!– High ComfortWith hydrophilic silicone, less silicone is required to combine hydrogel. As a result, the low modulus affords softer, more comfortable wear.
4. Deposit-Resistant Sleek Lens SurfaceThe smooth water film on the lens surface prevents lipids and protein from depositing, ensuring the monthly use contact lens is always pristine clean, which keeps the vision bright and clear.
Double Moisturizing Agents: Hyaluronic Acid and Sodium Alginate
This unique formula is developed by Miacare to moisturize and revitalize your eyes for better eye health.
Perfect Wetting Angles, The Creation of Sparkling Eyes
Compared to conventional hydrogel contact lenses, Patented EautraSil® Hydrophilic Silicone Technology allows Miacare contact lenses to be more water-loving, thus improving wetting angles.
Smart Peripheral Edge Design: Adequate Tear Exchange and Enhanced Eye Comfort
Adequate Tear Exchange and Enhanced Eye Comfort Automatic conjunctiva curve alignment with an asymmetric edge design effectively brings tears and oxygen to the surface of the eye, assuring adequate tear exchange for improved surface wettability, reduced irritation and extra comfort.
Lowest Modulus Design
"Modulus" is a measure of the hardness of silicone hydrogel lenses. A lower modulus means softer lenses and higher comfort. With Miacare's patented EautraSil® Hydrophilic Silicone Technology, we are able to create contact lenses with the lowest modulus due to the low ratio of silicone needed to be combined with hydrogel. This helps in increasing lubrication and reducing foreign body sensation. Additionally, the asymmetric edge design keeps the lens perfectly in place over your iris, preventing decentration awkardness.
UV Blocking: Saying No to Harmful UV Radiation
UV exposure is just as harmful to your eyes. Miacare lenses added UV protection to block off harmful UV rays, effectively protecting your eyes from retinal damage.